cornflower is a bright, alluring blue with lavender undertones. Limited edition
Our well-loved essential hood is designed with quality, comfort and versatility in mind.
Our essential hood is crafted based on a vintage menswear-inspired oversized cut. They are are unisex.
Featuring white embroidery on the front and back, that captures the minimalistic essence of our brand. This is our way of adding a subtle twist to a basic silhouette.
Crafted with a soft 350gsm fleece to keep you cozy.
SOURCED AND MADE IN AUSTRALIA.
Mia is 175cm, size 6-8 and wears a size M
Please view our in-depth hoodie size guide to find your best fit.
40% COTTON/POLY FLEECE BLEND.
ALL FABRIC IS SOURCED AND DYED IN MELBOURNE, AUS.
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR FLEECE:
due to the nature of the fabric, wear and tear will occur depending on individual use.
- please turn your fleece inside out before washing, and wash separately to other clothing. this will slow down the wear and tear your hoodie goes through in the laundry
- a cold (30C), hand wash or gentle machine wash or is recommended
- please use a gentle detergent and ensure it is rinsed well.
- to maintain the softness of the fleece, this hoodie can be tumble dried inside out. please select a short (1hr) & warm (30C) or 'synthetic' program on your drier. If dried at high heat and long time the fleece may shrink. please be cautious when tumble drying. air dry the fleece if it is still damp after the cycle.
- the fleece can also be drip dried laying flat if you'd like to avoid tumble drying.
- DO NOT: wring, soak, bleach, hot iron
- a warm iron may be used
- dry cleanable (50C)
please note the embroidery thread is colourfast so will not leak colour, but it will react to bleach.
please note pilling is a natural tendency that may occur from friction and washing. this is not a bad thing, and can be quickly removed:
- if you have a fabric shaver (available at any fabric or department store), simply turn it on and rub it along the surface of the fabric. there is no damage to the surface of the fabric because the screen keeps the blade a safe distance away.
- if you do not have a fabric shaver, you can achieve the same removal by carefully shaving the fabric with a disposable razor. simply run the razor along the fabric to cut away the pills. use light pressure to the fabric does not become scarred or cut.
WORN BY YOU:
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.